Group 1: Words related to the sentiment of being harmful
In this group of words, we explore the ones that are related to harm or damage.
Review the following set:
- Baneful: Causing harm, ruin, or death; harmful.
- Pestilent: Exceedingly harmful.
- Deleterious: Having a harmful effect.
- Ruinous: Causing or apt to cause ruin; destructive.
- Destructive: Causing destruction or much damage
- Noxious: Injurious to physical or mental health
- Virulent: Extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom
Group 2: Words related to the sentiment of being surplus or extra
In this cluster, we explore a set of words that are related to the sentiment of being extra or surplus.
Explore this set of words here:
- Surfeit: Excess; an excessive amount.
- Profusion: A great quantity or amount; extravagance.
- Glut: To fill beyond capacity, especially with food; satiate.
- Profusion: The property of being extremely abundant.
- Surplus: A quantity much larger than is needed.
- Deluge: An overwhelming number or amount.
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.