Group 1: Words related to perfection
In this cluster, we explore a set of words that are in some way or the other related to perfection. You can use these words in a variety of situations, depending upon their exact meanings.
Explore this set here:
- Impeccable: Without fault or error.
- Magnificent: Glorious, brilliant, elegant.
- Pristine: Immaculately clean and unused
- Superlative: of the highest quality, highest stage of development.
- Speckless: Completely neat and clean.
- Peerless: Having no equal, superior.
- Unsullied: Spotlessly clean and fresh.
Group 2: Words related to laziness
If ever there was a group of words that was universally applicable, this has to be it. This group of words is related to the sentiment of being lazy. You have to agree that most of us have some element of laziness in us.
Explore the different ones and identify the one with which you identify:
- Languor: tiredness, feeling of fatigue or lack of interest.
- Slacking: The evasion of work or duty.
- Torpor: A state of mental/physical inactivity.
- Lassitude: Inactivity resulting from lethargy and lack of vigor or energy.
- Faineance: The trait of being idle out of a reluctance to work.
- Ennui: Feeling of dissatisfaction due to lack of occupation
- Procrastination: The act of procrastinating;delaying or deferring an action to a later time
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.