Group 1: Words related to the sentiment of confusion
In this group we deal with words that are related to sentiment of confusion. These words help describe the different types of confusion people can suffer from.
You can go through the words here:
- Discombobulate: Cause to be confused emotionally.
- Addle: Mix up or confuse.
- Befuddle: Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly.
- Dumbfound: Be a mystery or bewildering to.
- Fuddle: A confused multitude of things
- Baffle: Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly.
Group 2: Words used for people who are too critical and caustic in their approach
In this cluster, explore words used for people who are too critical and caustic in their approach. All the words in this cluster have a negative connotation.
Go through the words here:
- Acrid: Scornful and scathing behavior.
- Astringent: Bitter cutting, sharp.
- Churlish: Having a bad disposition; surly.
- Scathing: Marked by harshly abusive criticism.
- Biting: Capable of wounding.
- Caustic: Harsh or corrosive in tone.
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.