Group 1: Words related to the sentiment of something being boring or uninteresting
In this group we deal with words that are related to sentiment of something being boring or uninteresting. These words can be used in a variety of situations.
You can go through the words here:
- Banal: Repeated too often.
- Hackneyed: Overfamiliar through overuse.
- Cliched: Repeated regularly without thought or originality.
- Mundane: Found in the ordinary course of events.
- Humdrum: Not challenging; dull and lacking excitement.
- Vapid: Lacking significance or liveliness or spirit or zest.
- Tedious: So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness.
Group 2: Words related to the sentiment of hatred
In this cluster, explore words related to the sentiment of hatred. These words describe a variety of words related to the sentiment of hating someone. You can identify the ones that you can use in some context as well.
Go through the words here:
- Abhorrence: Hate coupled with disgust.
- Loathing: Find repugnant.
- Disgust: Strong feelings of dislike.
- Odium: State of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior.
- Aversion: A feeling of intense dislike.
- Antipathy: The object of a feeling of intense aversion; something to be avoided.
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.
Vocabulary Preparation Series