Group 1: Words related to abuse
In this group we deal with words that are related to some or the other form of abuse. These words essentially are related to bullies and some of you might want to use for particular people associated with you in your past.
You can go through the words here:
- Mock: To treat with ridicule or contempt.
- Scoff: Laugh at with contempt.
- Sneer: To smile, laugh, or contort the face in a taunting manner.
- Gibe: To make taunting, heckling, or jeering remarks.
- Deride: Contemptuous laughter; ridicule.
- Contemn: Look down on with disdain.
- Hector: Be bossy towards.
Group 2: Words related to the sentiment of being stubborn and inflexible
In this cluster, we explore a set of words that are related to the sentiment of being stubborn and inflexible.
Explore the set of words here:
- Intractable: Not tractable; difficult to manage or mould.
- Unappeasable: Not to be placated, appeased or moved by entreaty.
- Intransigent: Impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason.
- Inexorable: Impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason.
- Unyielding: Not giving way to pressure or persuasion; obdurate.
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.