"Practice like you've never won. Perform like you've never lost." ~Michael Jordan.
Seems like you have resolved to achieve a top score in GRE! Well, then you must check your level of preparation beforehand! So, here we are, providing you with the latest mock test for GRE 2023.
The main purpose of taking GRE mock tests is to get the hang of its structure, time limits, and important areas of different sections. At the same time, you will learn about your progress for the test.
Remember that your performance in the initial mock tests may not go as expected. However, the important thing is to learn from your mistakes and improve with every next mock test. In this article, you will also know the right way to analyse your test.
GRE Mock Test 2023
Our mock tests are curated and designed by top-level experts with many years of experience guiding students for competitive examinations. Post the test, you will get an in-depth analysis of your test performance, carried out methodically.
Login here to access free mock test for GRE 2023:
Tips to Analyse your Test
Practice won’t be of much use unless you reflect on your performance, identify the loopholes, and implement the new learnings in the next mock test. So, if you want to enhance your score and avoid repeating the same mistakes, you must review your test thoroughly. Explained below are the best tips and steps to analyse GRE online mock test:
- Check the Score: After you finish the test, take a look at the scores you have got in various sections. See if you have met your set targets? In the starting, you may go for a moderate-level score, and then keep on raising the bar for the next set of tests.
- Strategize for Time Management: A key way to evaluate your speed and accuracy in a test is to see how much time you spent on different types of questions. This includes both the correct and incorrect attempts, as well as the unattempted questions. Simultaneously, you should spot the ones you spent least and maximum time on.
- Learn the Better Methods: While checking the solutions for different questions, look out if the given methods are less time-consuming and effective than those you applied. With this and the above-given step, you will get to know where you strengths and weaknesses lie.
- Develop an Approach: Use all the aforementioned steps to work out a proper strategy for the next time. For instance, you should plan to attempt the easiest and least time-consuming questions first, and then move on to difficult areas.
Did you know:
The first universities to experiment with GRE were:Yale University, Harvard University, Columbia University, and Princeton University. By 1948, nearly 500 colleges started
accepting the GRE test scores.
Advantages of taking GRE Mock Tests
Considering the high difficulty level and competition for GRE, it is imperative that you take a few mock tests before appearing for the actual exam. Here are the main benefits of doing mock tests for GRE:
- Strong understanding and clarity of the exam pattern, format, and section-wise questions.
- Chance to try different exam-attempting strategies every time, and thus, coming up with the one that works best.
- Ways to boost score with improved speed and accuracy.
- Better time management skills for tackling various types of questions.
- Familiarity with the real-time exam conditions, time restraints, and other features.
Finally, if you keep checking your proficiency through mock tests, you will stay motivated and focused throughout your preparation journey.
Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service). Its scores are required for admission to MBA/MS and other master degree programmes worldwide. Thousands of grad schools, business schools and law institutes in US, Canada, and other countries consider GRE a reliable indicator of the candidate’s readiness for master degree courses. The exam is held in computer-based/paper-based mode at test centres and can also be opted for in remote-proctored online mode. Lakhs of aspirants appear for GRE every year from different parts of the world.