Ready to kickstart GRE preparation? Well, then the first thing is to get the study resources for different areas of GRE exam.
In this article, we have listed down the top GRE preparation books for all the sections.
“Every book has something to teach us, and crucial knowledge at the right time can be a very powerful thing.” ~Neal Shusterman.
In this world of abundant knowledge sources, it is often baffling to pick the right ones! So, to ease your task and help you pick the most authentic and reliable resources, our experts have examined the most popular and best GRE prep books available online and offline.
GRE EBooks by Hitbullseye
Aspirants from varied parts of the world and belonging to distinct educational backgrounds appear for the GRE exam. Some of them are working professionals while some others have left their job to prepare for GRE.A few aspirants are also fresh graduates with a set of excellent skills. To accommodate the needs of all sorts of GRE aspirants, our top-level experts and mentors have curated one-of-the-best-kind preparation books. These books are designed to help you understand the important topics of the syllabus.
Our GRE prep books cover the fundamental concepts, practice questions, and shortcut techniques for all sections. Furthermore, some of our books particularly dwell upon the strategy required to ace various types of questions and sections. Hitbullseye’sGRE preparation books are available in eBook format. These will be released soon and the download link will be available here.
Best Books for GRE Preparation
There are plenty of official and unofficial resources available for GRE preparation. You should ideally begin with the free starter study material accessible at the official site, and then move on to the advanced comprehensive guides. Given below are the general GRE preparation books:
- The Official Guide to the GRE General Test
- Official GRE Super Power Pack
- Official GRE Value Combo (eBook only)
- Kaplan's GRE Prep Plus
- Manhattan Prep's 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems
- Manhattan Prep’s GRE Set of Strategy Guides
- The Princeton Review’s GRE Prep
Further, the above preps also extend some free preparatory study for GRE aspirants.
Best Books for GRE Analytical Writing
Refer to the following GRE prep books for Analytical Writing sections:
- ScoreItNow!™ Online Writing Practice (Official)
- GRE Analytical Writing: Solutions to the Real Essay Topics - Book 1 (Test Prep Series)
- GRE Analytical Writing - Solutions to the Real Essay Topics - Book 2(Test Prep Series)
- Manhattan Review GRE Analytical Writing Guide
Did You Know: GRE was conceived in 1936, as an experiment in higher education by the deans of four Ivy League universities along with the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
Best Books for GRE Verbal Reasoning
To boost your verbal reasoning skills, you can opt for the following GRE exam books:
- Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions Volume 1
- Manhattan Prep’s GRE Verbal Strategies
- Barron’s Essential Words For The GRE
- The Princeton Review’s Verbal Workout for the GRE
- Kaplan’s GRE Verbal Workbook
Best Books for GRE Quantitative Reasoning
For Quantitative Reasoning, our experts mention the following best books for GRE preparation:
- Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions Volume 1
- Manhattan Prep’s GRE Math Strategies
- The Princeton Review’s Math Workout for the GRE
Made by the exam makers themselves, the official GREresources serve as the finest way to start your preparation. You can check out free and paid GRE preparation books for general and subject tests at the official site
Graduate Record Examinations(GRE) is conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service) for students seeking admission in MBA/MS and other master degree programmes worldwide. GRE scores are used by thousands of business schools, law schools, and universities across the US, Canada, Australia and several other countries. The exam is heldin computer-based, paper-based, and remote-proctored online mode in 100+ countries and taken by more than six lakh people annually.