Directions for questions: Fill the blanks with the correct form of verb.
- We ___________ (has paid/have paid) him the money.
- I _________ (have bought/has bought) my sister a watch.
- _________ (Show/Shows) me your hands.
- You _________ (has made/have made) your shirt dirty.
- We _________ (are waiting/is waiting) for Rohan.
- These books _________ (belong/belongs) to me.
- She _________ (want/wants) to go.
- We _________ (will like/would like) to visit the museum.
- He _________ (has finished/have finished) talking.
- My brother _________ (enjoy/enjoys) playing cricket.
- We _________ (find/found) the house deserted.
- We _________ (hope/hoped) that you would succeed.
- She _________ (has assured/have assured) me that she is ready to help.
- Nobody _________ (know/knows) when he will arrive.
- We _________ (must find out/find) where to put it.
- I _________ (shall show/show) you how to operate it.
- Jack _________ (cannot/could not) decide what he should do next.
- I _________ (can’t/could not) imagine why she has behaved like that.
- Can you _________ (tell/told/tells) me where he lives?
- The club _________ (chose/chosen) Mr. Sam as the treasurer.
||must find out
Verbal Preparation Series