Directions for questions: Fill the blanks with the correct form of pronouns.
- We scored as many goals as ____ (they/them).
- I am one year older than ____ (he/him).
- He is as good a student as ____ (she/her).
- Between you and ____ (I/me) he is a liar.
- Let ____ (he/him) who can, save her from drowning.
- The boy ____ (who/whom) fell off his bicycle has hurt his leg.
- I have not seen the girl ____ (whose/whom) suitcase was stolen.
- Seema is the maid ____ (who/whom) I have employed.
- This is the paragraph about ____ (that/which) the teacher is talking.
- The letter ____ (which/what) he wrote reached me late.
- The jury has given ____ (its/their) verdict.
- The Cabinet gave ____ (their/its) vote.
- The Secretary and Treasurer did not do ____ (their/his) job.
- Each policeman and each homeguard was at ____ (their/his) post.
- Neither John nor Tom has done ____ (their/his) work.
- Either the leader or his followers did not do ____ (their/his) duty.
- She and I completed ____ (our/ours) work.
- Riya and ____ (myself/I) went to Kerela.
- He ____ (that/whom) is down need fear no fall.
- She ____ (herself/themselves) saw the thief.
Verbal Preparation Series