DIRECTIONS for questions: Point out the Conjunctions in the following sentences, and state whether they are Coordinating or Subordinating:
- You will not succeed unless you work harder.
- I waited till the train arrived.
- You will get the prize if you deserve it.
- Do not go before I come.
- Since you say so, I must believe it.
- I shall be vexed if you do that.
- I did not come because you did not call me.
- He is richer than I am.
- Catch me if you can.
- He deserved to succeed, for he worked hard.
DIRECTIONS for questions: Fill the blanks with appropriate Conjunctions:-
- Be just ____ fear not.
- Make haste, ______ you will be late.
- Open rebuke is better ____ secret love.
DIRECTIONS for questions: Fill each blank in the following sentences with an appropriate Conjunction:-
- Three _____ three make six.
- He will not come _______ it rains.
- He was punished, _____ he was guilty.
- Karim is tall, _____ Abdul is taller.
- Water _______ oil will not mix.
- Man proposes _______ God disposes.
- Please write _____ I dictate.