Group 1: Words related to the sentiment of lying
We all know are fair share of liars and frauds, don't we? In this cluster, we explore a set of words related to this sentiment. These words, for obvious reasons, can come in handy in a variety of situations.
Explore them here:
- Perfidy: Betrayal of a trust; falsity.
- Inveracity: An untruth; a falsehood.
- Fibbing: A trivial act of lying or being deliberately unclear.
- Dissimulation: To conceal one's true feelings or intentions.
- Prevarication: A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
- Deceptions: A misleading falsehood.
- Deceit: The quality of being fraudulent.
Group 2: Words related to the sentiment of shortage
In this cluster, we explore a set of words that are related to the sentiment of shortage and shortfall.
Explore this set of words here:
- Dearth: Shortage; a lack of.
- Sparseness: Hard to find; absent or rare.
- Scantiness: An acute insufficiency.
- Famine: A severe shortage of food (as through crop failure) resulting in violent hunger and starvation and death.
- Rarity: Noteworthy scarcity.
- Shortage: The amount by which something is less than expected or required.
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.