Group 1: Words related to the sentiment of discouraging someone
In this group we deal with words related to the sentiment of discouraging someone.
You can go through the words here:
- Daunt: To discourage or intimidate; to overwhelm.
- Disconcert: To disturb the self-possession of; perturb; ruffle.
- Impede: To retard in movement or progress by means of obstacles orhindrances; obstruct; hinder.
- Extinguish: To put an end to or bring to an end; wipe out of existence; annihilate.
- Unnerve: To deprive of courage, strength, determination, or confidence; upset.
- Dispirit: To deprive of spirit, hope, enthusiasm, etc.; depress; discourage.
- Dishearten: To depress the hope, courage, or spirits of; discourage.
Group 2: Words used to describe someone or something without order or direction
In this cluster, explore words used to describe someone or something without order or direction.
Go through the words here:
- Anarchic: Without law or control.
- Desultory: Marked by lack of definite plan or regularity or purpose; jumping from one thing to another.
- Tumultuous: Full of tumult or riotousness; marked by disturbance and uproar.
- Unsystematic: Not methodical; unorganized.
- Circuitous: Roundabout; not direct.
- Arbitrary: Subject to individual will or judgment without restriction.
- Erratic: Having no fixed course.
The two clusters above showcase how the method of cluster formation can be used for expanding your word-power. Use this method and your vocabulary database will surely grow exponentially.