(1) All courses sold by HBE on its website www.hitbulseye.com must compulsorily be sold by Partner under the HBE umbrella only. Under no circumstance can a similar course be sold under another brand name. Only those courses not sold by Hitbullseye such as UPSC etc can be sold under Partner’s personal brand umbrella, with a condition that when such new courses are added by HBE, the Partner must compulsorily shift to HBE brand for the said course(s) within a stipulated time but not exceeding the current session.
(2) Partner must sell offline classroom courses only. A partner may sell a combination of offline/online classes in extenuating circumstances wherein a student wants physical classes but can’t attend all because of certain limitation. In such cases the price of the said course shall be at least 35% higher than such HBE online courses.
(3) For each enrolment, the Company will provide each student with a separate online account on www.Hitbullseye.com site. One account per student for one course per session will be applicable.
(4) Partner has the option to purchase books, study material, teacher training videos optionally at additional cost.
(5) Any marketing activity undertaken by the Partner must have “Content Powered by Hitbullseye” logo. In addition, HBE logo must be clearly promoted and displayed at Partner’s premises at strategic locations.. The specifications for printing of logo will be as suggested by Hitbullseye.
(6) Partner shall not sell any course sold by Hitbullseye under any other brand umbrella except Hitbullseye.
(7) Partner shall not to copy, transmit, sell or license the content to any 3rdparty without consent of Hitbullseye. Breach of this clause may cause irreparable harm to HitbullEye for which the Partner agrees to pay Rs 5,00,000 as damages for violation.
(8) The partner undertakes to be completely responsible for delivery of the courses and indemnifies Hitbullseye against any claims and legal obligations from course delivery perspective.
(9) Hitbullseye name/logo should not be part of fee receipts and should not held liable for any refund/taxation issues. All taxes arising on account of course sales is sole responsibility of partner.
(10) Provide access to online dashboard including test series and other standard material as available to its online students who purchase test series, at the time of classroom enrolment.
(11) Provide in class assignments and teacher support material for conducting classes to the Partner. The teacher training is optional and may be done on mutually agreed terms and pricing.
(12) Teacher support will include in class teaching support, critical questions which teachers can use to explain concepts, tests in ppt/pdf/print format to practice, concept building, suggested session calendar for complete course including availing exclusive access to a recorded class of Company’s best teacher for each topic.
(13) Provide marketing support with respect to social media and online advertisement as and when deemed fit to do so or when requested by Partner. The same will be billed extra.
(14) Provide physical books if student(s) want the same. Printing and delivery of such books shall be done by HBE only. Partner must not print books at its end nor ask/suggest students to print e-books at their end. This would be termed as violation of agreed terms. Each order of books will be sold as an entire set, with one set comprising of entire course material for a particular exam.